Monday 11 January 2016

Hmm... Seems Strange

Okay, so if you're the kind of person who looks for anything suspicious than you might have already seen this. ALL of the dates on my blog posts before this one are the SAME. That's because I'm not supposed to have the blog open to the public, so now I've changed the public blog to the school blog and put my public blog on my personal email. Confusing, but that's what's going on. I did a little bit of work and now I'm allowed to have it open. I'll still continue to write posts on that, but this will be the main feed and all of the posts that go up on the school blog will be visible to the people here. Also, I'm working on getting the blog back to what it looked like before. Bear with me people. We're in for a long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment